Dr. Michael Marinaccio is formerly the Dean King Graduate School. Before his association with Monroe College and The Institute, Dr. Marinaccio served as an Air Force Officer and Combat Navigator followed by over 30 years experience as a senior executive and management consultant in the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
(Filmed in New York City)
1. What was the defining moment that lead you to the vision in pursuing your field of expertise?
2. How will your area of expertise impact the future?
3. What are the main problems related to your area of work?
4. What are the challenges/obstacles you face in your field of expertise?
5. How do they impact your goals for the future?
6. What is working?
7. What are the opportunities and benefits?
8. What are the main limiting factors?
9. Who are the key architects for the future of your field? What are their positions and what have been their most crucial contributions?
10. What challenges do you foresee younger generations facing in the future of your field?
11. If you were given three wishes for the future of your field, what would they be?